Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
- 8 color photo (passport size)
- Complete admission form
- Fees payment in full upon joining college
- Transfer Certificate / Migration Certificate (original)
- 3 set of photocopies of mark sheets & certificates of previous examination
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate for Scholarship
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- Notary gap Certificate in Stamp Paper (if required)
- Birth Certificate
- One I.D. proof
- 1 notary stamp paper of Rs. 10/- each
50% marks in graduation / post graduation for General and OBC and 45% marks for SC/ST.
**Special seats for physically challenged candidates (only with locomotor disability) or differently abled – Limited to a maximum of 5 seats in the given academic year
Recognized by NCTE & Affiliated to Siddharth University, Kapilvastu, Siddharth Nagar.
Ragging Free Zone
- Ragging is banned in the institution.
- Students have to give respect to the management, Principal, Faculty & other Employees of the college.
- Students have to come in the prescribed uniform.
- Students have to pay their fees in time.
- Management & the Principal has the power to cancel the admission of the students who indulge in indiscipline.
For further details on Application, Admission, Fee, Hostel etc., contact the admission cell